Enhance your confidence about life after High School
Career Workshops for those looking to the future.
How will students benefit from this program?
The Strong Interest Inventory is a valuable tool in helping students identify their interests which ultimately helps to build confidence in identifying the following:
- Career options based on their personal interests
- Appropriate education and training options relevant to their interests and desired career
- Aspects of their personality that will allow them to identify their preferred work environment
- Their preferences for leadership, risk taking, teamwork, and learning
- Occupations that will be interesting and engaging
What is included in the program?
- Personalized Strong Interest Inventory Profile and Interpretive Report®
- Student profile review and interpretation in an interactive group setting
- Completion of an individual career awareness action plan
- Utilization of the supplemental workbook “Where Do I Go Next” which expands how to utilize your Strong results to plan your career
- Enhanced confidence in reviewing and determining opportunities after high school
- A framework for continued discussion with their parents/guardians/trusted advisors
- Opportunity to schedule an optional ‘free’ follow up session with your coach.
Optional program offerings:
- Introduction to Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- How to use the Strong and MBTI tools to help identify and chart your career plan
- Individual student career coaching as requested